Binder Bulletin profile, Tom M.'s CTIS

Question for Bill Thebert, is there anyway to edit our profiles on the
Binder Bulletin homepage once we enter them, or are we stuck with what is
there?

Tom M.- Been thinking about your CTIS system idea.  I have come to the
comclusion that it _can_ be done- as long as certain parts are able to be
made.  I am basically saying that I can't do it!  I don't know exactly how
the rear axles look inside the drums, and I am not too sure about the
front, but if you could make some kind of ring that would slip over the
end of the axle, one that had two different sections that spin (kinda like
one of those swivel things you talked about, only a *little* bit bigger,
and slightly modified!), you could drill some kind of hole in the backside
of the drum and run an air line in through there (similar to how the brake
line gets run).  You could then hook up that air line to the ring, mount
the ring, drill another hole through the drum and run another air line to
the tire.  I don't know if it is possible to make this "ring", but it is
an idea.

Is this making any sense to anyone, or does it sound like I am crazy?

Like I said, I don't think I will be able to do it, but someone with a
little more knowledge of machining, and a little more time on their hands
could probably play around with it and come up with something feasible,
though I don't know if it could be mass produced.  Seems like it would
take a lot of time to machine out the "ring".

Don't know why I started thinking about this, I guess that is what
required art classes do to you!:)  Even after all that "abuse" Tom got!

Does anyone understand what I am trying to describe?

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - running
1965 Scout 80 - sitting on pallet, moving by F**d tractor power
1964 Scout 80 - rolling- does anyone have an engine?