Dans Carb

Dan said,
  "Carbs, I really need either a NAPA part number or the tag number off
of a 2210 early model (71) with the separate fuel bowl. I don't have a
tag on mine and I can' find the right kit to rebuild it at NAPA without
the tag number. My carb is spread all over my bench in the garage."

Dan,
	AFAIK, the Holley 2210 is the modular "one-piece" carb.  What you
describe as a separate fuel bowl I think would be a Holley 2300 series.
They are defiantly both available.  I actually got a kit for the 2300
before I knew what carb I had (2210), I was pretty upset when I brought it
home and none of the gaskets were even close, Doh!  The 2300 IHO is a
better carb, with interchangeable parts with some of the 4300 series
primary parts, i.e. accelerator pump, primary jetting, bowl changes, side
floats......  I've got a book on holley carb, got it from Summit, I was
gonna switch to a 2300 a while ago (never did, if it aint broke dont fix
it).  I would say your best bet would be to bring one of the main body
gaskets to the store with you, if it matches the kit, you're all set.  I
have the Filko number on the box at home for the 2210 kit, but this
obviously wont help you.  I have done my carb over four times now, I can do
it in about an hour, but I have never done a 2300, only read about 'em, not
worth much from my own experience.  A good parts store should come up with
two numbers for kits for your carb, you just have to pick the right one.;)
Good luck,
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20