2nd Amendment?

>Mike Marentette	  74 Travelall 100 / 345 / 727
>Romeo, MI
>(strong supporter of the 2nd amendment)

Hey Mike,
Is there really a 2nd amendment? I thought that was just something John L.
made up to look smarter than the rest of us.
John

John Hofstetter, who nets at   http://www.goldrush.com/~hofs
PROBABLY MORE TO REMEMBER THAN EVER REALLY HAPPENED
Owner of 79 Scout Terra  with 8000 lb. Warn Winch,
Detroit Locker in rear and LS in front,
 4" Trailmaster lift    Holley E F I  Mallory Unilite Dist.   MSD ignition
Too darn long and too darn wide  to always go where I ask it to go.
NRA, Life Member   Calif. Rifle and Pistol Assn.
Blue Ribbon Coalition              Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group     MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators,  Life Member