'67 traveler available

IHCer's

A friend of mine has just acquired a '67 Traveler that has some left
front end damage. He runs a wrecker service and picked it up at a
wreck. I told him I'd let y'all know about it just in case anybody was
interested. Looks like it used to be an ambulance. The lower end of
the steering linkage is damaged as is the left wheel. The guy who
crashed it told me he just replaced a bunch of stuff on it and was
selling it. He didn't say why he was selling it. I think the wrecker
operator will be the owner in a few days and will be advertising. If
anyone's interested, his number is (208)347-2766, and Denny Buys is
his name. Tell him I sent you.

Tim Davidson

==