Blue Stuff etc.

Hey Al,
 although it's not the blue stuff, I have been mixing some pretty high Os
in Canada. The price is outrageous but I can get 98. I mix that 50/50 with
regular and a touch of lead sub. in my very tired 345 and she perks up a
little.
A few years back Sunoco was making a good unlead+, about 95 or so but I
have not seen it in a while but it was blue and it smelled great. They
should offer that scent in a men's cologne.
What's the deal with the cheap gas. The best price I can get up here is
$1.45 for the low end stuff. Premium is $1.55. Of course that's still
cheaper than in Canada. Premium up there is about 55 cents per litre,
whatever that translates to it's still high.