locking lugs

-- BEGIN included message

The original message was received at Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:24:27 -0800 (PST)
from ppp-206-170-3-211.okld03.pacbell.net [206.170.3.211]

***Help Understanding Common Mail Problems***
   A problem has been encountered in attempting to deliver your
   email message. The system generated error message appears below
   this informational section.  A few common problems are described
   here to help you resolve your mail problems.

   Problem       Cause
   ============= =========================================================
   User Unknown: The user ID you sent email to does not exist at the host
                 or mail domain you specified. You may have mispelled the
                 user ID or that user's account may have been closed.

   Host Unknown: The host or domain name does not exist. You may have
                 mistyped it or been given incorrect information.

   Note:         [The user ID is the part of the email address to the left
   =====         of the '@'. The host (computer system) or mail domain is
                 the part of the address to the right of the '@'.]
***

<ihc_digest@domain.elided>

... while talking to krusty1.krusty-motorsports.com.:
<<< 550 Unknown local part in <ihc_digest@domain.elided>
550 <ihc_digest@domain.elided>... User unknown