security lug nuts

I have a major problem. I lost the key for my security locking lug nut.
I have to get to my brakes to put new pads on the back and to fix a leak
in the front but I can't get my wheels off with out the key. Does any
one know of a way to get the lugs off without the key? I can't get a
pair of vice grips on the lug because of the offset of the rim. Is there
a place to get a key made or maybe a skeleton key that would remoive any
style lock lug? I really need to do something.

        Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
Hi my name is Dan, and I'm an IHCaholic. I have a '79 Scout rust heap
running, a '78 parts Scout on blocks, and a '71 Scout dentmobile
running.