Re: Glove box for 1979 Scout

The black helicopters hovering over the house recorded Scott Machalk
<smachalk@domain.elided> whispering:

>Does anyone have an extra glove box liner that would fit a 1979 Scout II or
>know where I can get one?

If you don't have to have one in *perfect* condition, I have an extra one
in my 1977 parts rig you can have.  I'm sure they're the same... but I can
check my parts reference when I get home.  The only thing wrong with the
extra one I have is that one side has a few wrinkles in the fiber board
where it was pulled aside (by someone other than me) to get at the wiring
behind it.  Once fastened in place, I doubt you'd notice.

Send me your shipping address if you want it (or if someone else hasn't
already sent you one).

Take care,

John
jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ | 1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts donor)