Theft?

I must admit, the ideas some of you have are very thoughtful.  Makes me
wonder about how your grades were in school...
Anyway, a while back on some of the newsgroups, they were talking about
this very thing.  From what I remember, you don't even _want_ to start
thinking about the legalities of doing this.
They *are* very good ideas, but Tom, I still think a .45 would be the best
way to go!
Of course if this is turning into another Super Soaker thing, disregard
everything I just said!!

Dan Felix