Subject: Traveler lift gates -chop chop!

Does anybody remember who posted(last year some time) that they had
developed a 'glass mold for the Traveler liftgate to use with a tailgate??
IIRC, the upshot was he had taken it about as far as he was able without a
commitment from other folks or a vendor to help subsidize the project.
Sounds like maybe there's enough interest to pull it out o' mothballs...

Jim

I think that was Rob Marks, Northwest Binders.

(I just picked up an extra traveler lift gate to experiment on- chop chop!)

Tony