'80 Scout II for sale

Hi all,

I have a friend who wants to sell his '80 Scout. He says it is in great
shape, has a 345 rebuilt a couple of years ago by a professional race
mechanic, T19, 300 t/c, posi-track front and rear and only 112,000 miles on
it. It was originally from Oregon, but has been in Arizona for a several
years. He is asking $3500, but would be willing to discuss a trade for a
decent crew-cab 4x4 pickup, preferably IH. The Scout is located in Chino
Valley, AZ which is 30 miles south of I-40 on St hwy 89. If you are
interested in talking with him direct, his phone number is (520) 636-0952
and his name is Les Holbrook. Sounds like an interesting deal, if I didn't
already have two scouts and could afford to get another I would be tempted.
But I have enough to do just keep up the needs of the two I have. If anyone
comes to get this, and you come down I-40, stop in Ash Fork and give me a
call. We can talk Scouts for a bit.

Dave Cox
'73 Scout II, 345, T18 rustbucket
'77 Scout II, 345, 727, still on jacks but no rust.