Re: 800 body mounts

Terry,
During the restoration of my 800 I searched everywhere for body mounts.
I finally stumbled across some stem type shock bushings. I ordered up a
bunch from Trailmaster. They worked perfect! It doesn't seem like they
would, but if you ever get one off the 800 you'll see that there isn't
much to the original. I put one on top of the frame and one below. The
bushings have a shoulder that fits into the frame just like the
original. You'll need 16 of them, but may need to reuse the one under
the radiator.
I haven't forgot the wiper motor, just been busy with a fiberglass body
and a malfunctioning thermoquad-now fixed! I'll get it out soon.

Nick