Tom's washer bottle, Rob's advice

Tom,
	I have also toyed witht the "step space" idea, with my 3" body lift it
gives me a LOT of room to play with.  If you used sealed batteries, you
wouldn't have to worry a whole lot about water hurting them.  I wouldn't
try run them permanantly submersed, but a couple river crossings every now
and again won't hurt them or any other electrical part, ie starter,
altenator, wiring...... assuming they'er all in good shape to begin with.
I'd be more worried about snorkling the intake than anything.  As far as
your washer goes, the pump is contained in the tank, you can locate it
anywhere you want as long as its upright, run the wire and hose to it,
ground it, and you've got it done.

Rob,
	Thanx for the info, I thought about just using the two barrel
projection, I've got a 2bbl 2210 on it right now, just bought the 4 bbl
intake.  I think I might save $1400 and go with a 4010 or 4150.  I'd like
to get 300hp out of my up and coming rebuild motor so I thought I would
need the 4bbl to keep up with fuel demands, especially towing trailers into
the mountains of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine.  There are a couple
steep ones, even on the interstates.;)  Although, it towed two sleds ('98
Arctic Cat ZR 600 and '95 Polaris XCR) with one on the bed ('95 Polaris
Indy 500), and I didn't have to shift into 3rd once!  Although 4by came in
handy a couple times.  There's nothin' like going sideways at 60mph with a
trailer in tow.(yikes!)
	Decisions, decisions.

	The Yota's almost fixed, I think I might actually miss driving the 70
mi round trip commute in my trusty Scout.
Layda,
Tark 	'77 Terra 345/T19/D20 "custom" flat bed, "custom" primer finish
		'98 Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI Dealer Edition
		'94 Toyota X-Cab 4x4