Re: My sticker Idea

Tom Mandera writes-

>*I* want to see the IH logo (I on H) with some text wrapped around it, like
>"IHC-Digest" and "/ihc" or something..
>
>Simple, effective, and non-Scout biased. :-)
>
>Yes, it also steals very heavily from the ORD sticker.. *smile*

That's ok, 'cause the ORD sticker is nice.  For those who don't know, the
ORD sticker has the name and address of the ORD around a computer with big
tires going up a hill.  My friend Woody Havens designed the computer part.
It's a good idea to have the address and the web address for those who see
it in passing.  The generic IH logo SHOULD make everyone happy.  With as
many IH products as there are we have to do something simple.  It will also
be MUCH MORE cost effective

How about white background, red IH, black writing.  The cost savings in
simplicity might allow us to get four inch and six inch stickers.  However,
I do still think that if we get just one size it should be four inch.

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"

1966 IHC Scout 800- "The Beast"
Chevy 350/SM465/Dana20