Additional sticker info.

From: kenlipo@domain.elided (Ken J Hitchcox)
Subject: Stickers and the coolest IHC
Good evening,
On the stickers, what about size?

With the risk of adding to many variables I believe we could vote on a size of sticker. Like Paul says the 4 inch ones seem to be most popular anyone not like the idea of just going with the 4 inch?

Also another fellow mentioned types of sticker like the soft plastic kinds that stick to your window but are removable or the permanent kind. I imagine we better go with the permanent kind but what do you guys think should it be on the vote?

With that said and done send me your stuff IHC fans lets get us a STICKER!

Jeremy Jones
the last boy "SCOUT"
77 scout II
78 Traveler

"Belief in any one thing is the understanding of concepts not neccessarily thoughts." by:Jeremy Jones 1995