Trans ID & Turkey bay

Thanks for the offer to fax it to me but with that date I can go to the
archives and find it!  Thanks, and also Howard has helped me out.

It appears that the T-19 Wide from my 1310 will drop right into my Terra
without having to swap the mainshaft Howard.  That makes life so much
easier.

>Howard posted Scout trans and Tcase info on 4-23-97 , I saved it hard copy
>and could fax
>to you.

I've been there several times to ride.  What kind of info. do you need?  I
live about 50 min away and might just join you when you go.  I might could
get some other members of ScouTenn to join us if you wanted.  What about it
Epp?