Tires - Desert Dogs (a Perrilri tire)

In my hunt for tires I have narrowed down my search to 2 tires (I am
awaiting Curt to tell me where to get those 255's :)

But I found 235/85/16 BF Goodrich(sp?) Radial AT's, 10 ply tire which are
a load range E - 109.00 each.  Makeing them 436.00 for 4 of them.

and 235/85/16 Desart Dogs (this is a Perrili(sp?) tire.  These are a 8 ply
tire, load range E and are 69.00 Each - makeign them 276 for 4 of them.

Now I know that the BFGoodrich tires are a better tire, you can just see
it and feel it when you look at them both, the sidewall looks like it
could take a bullet and still go on - however I was wondering if anyone
has had any experiece with these Desert Dogs tires, Cuase I just don't
know about paying 160 dollers more (40 dollers per tire) for a extra ply
on the sidewall (I don't plan on going heavy 4 wheeling or anything) and
for the price I can almost get 2 sets of these cheaper tires for the price
of the BF's

Oh yeah, I found the BF's were found at Price Club/Costco and the Perrili
tires at Sams Club.

On a side note I atucally like Sams Club better (however I wish there was
some old-boy tire shop where I could sit and talk about weather and ifI
think it will snow while I am haveing my tires put on)  (there is
atucally, Country General, I can sit there and eat roasted peanuts and
talk about how I think the demise of socity falls in roads being paved :)

I don't have a membership to either one and have vowed that I will never
get a membership to Price Club (I will tell that story later :)

Thanks for any info,
Luke