oh yes there will be STICKERS!

OK after talking with Tom M. the ball is rolling.
FIRST: Anyone with a picture of the logo they would like to see on the sticker please convert it to a  jpg gif etc. and then   go ahead and e-mail it to me at jejones@domain.elided
SECOND: Anyone with ideas of what they would like to see on the sticker can email me as well BUT!!!! Your ideas may or may not be/used displayed/represented on the voting page. If you want your idea to appear on the voting internet page you will have two weeks to sketch and complete your idea so get drawing.
THIRD: I will compile a page with thumbnails of the entrys clickable to full size. After viewing the page digesters will then be able to click on the email button or email my address directly and vote for their favorite design. The voting will be open for one week to give everyone time to get to the site and vote. After that the votes will be counted and the winner announced and displayed on the site for the following week.
FOURTH: Winning design will then be taken to various sticker manufacturers and bids will be given. Once a manufacturer has been choson orders will be taken money will exchange hands etc etc.

Obviously nothing ever runs as smoothly as you would like so please be patient in this process. As I said pricing etc will be unknown untill we have chosen a design.
I will keep you up to date as things begin unfolding. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to email me or write your local politicians the love fan mail.

Go ahead and start sending me the pictures all entries must be recieved within the next two weeks.

Jeremy Jones
the last boy "SCOUT"
77 scout II
78 Traveler

"Belief in any one thing is the understanding of concepts not neccessarily thoughts." by:Jeremy Jones 1995