265/75R16 vs 33X9.5-15

in my search for bigger tires I have come to the thought that I would like
either 265/75R16's or 33X9.5-15's

What are the advantages of either of these sizes?  From my checking the 16
inch ones are a load range D and the 15's are a load range C - however
they both are VERY close in load range.

I also saw a nice set of 7.5-16's that were also close in size and load
range - however these were a more narrow bi-plies tire.

I am leaning toward 33X9.5-15's cuase... I have 15 inch wheels and won't
have to go buy new ones (but i am still open to that :)  So has anyone had
problems with 33's on a 4 wheel drive travelall?

thanks,
Luke