Travelall Exhaust Manifold

Hi all,

I have a 74 2wd Travelall with a cracked exhaust manifold.  The manifold
dumps out at the rear.  I've tried locating a manifold from a junk yard
but have found it impossible to locate the correct manifold.  I thought
about installing a set of Stan's headers, but I don't want to put that
much money into it until I rebuild the engine (345 T-quad).  What I was
thinking of was sealing the crack with J-B Weld, but I don't know if it
will stand up to the temperatures.  I was wondering if anyone has had a
similar problem, and if so, tried J-B Weld to seal their exhaust
manifold?  Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Mike Marentette