Ramblings You Might Want To Skip

I must also state, like the guy who wrote a couple of days ago, that
I enjoy this list.  It seems to be more open and informative than
others.  Last evening, I was talking with a buddy about male vs
female perceptions of things.  Seems like we both relish a nice
little bonfire after a day of woodcutting, a Scout load of wood,
a pot of chili on the fire or tailgate campstove ... we both seem to
see our Scout as a close friend, take us anywhere, anytime ... sleep,
cook, live in it if displaced from our home ... ready to load up that
free woodstove or planar or tow that cheap wooden boat ... nice to
know I can depend on it for that.  Mark