general stuff (off the list)

It has been a month since I was knocked off the list by my service provider
not informing me that they sold half of their business to another company.
Been having a tough time getting back on, oh well. My last post on December
12th contained comments on my putting a four barrel Edelbrock on my 304,
looking for rebuild kits for a Thermoquad (I found one), and an observation
on heavy steel braces welded to the frame of the 79 junk Traveler I bought.
So, if anyone responded to this post I didn't reply because I couldn't.
Howard was right the frame support was not part of the other 79 Traveler
when I had a chance to check (it wasn't home at the time for comparison).
The 500 cfm Edelbrock which I put on the 304 has proven to be a good upgrade
so far. Acceleration, passing and overall engine response are all noticeably
improved with mpg about the same at 13.5 with the majority of my miles being
highway at an average speed of aprox. 70.

Regards,

Garry