Re: CB Mounts

I did a similar thing that Dale did.  I had to replace the factory
speaker anyway, so I went down to Radio Shack and bought one about the
right size as the old one and reinstalled it in the factory location.
Then hooked the CB ext spk jack to the new speaker.  This produces much
clearer sound than the down firing speaker on the CB, without having to
turn the volume WAY up.

Epp
74 Scout II
76 Terra
78 Traveler (parts is parts)
75 Travelall (parts for sale or whole thing)
75 Travelall another one (parts for sale or whole thing)
Member ScouTenn
"The end does not justify the means"