Test for Coolant Leak into Crankcase?

Hi All,

I know I am getting some moisture in my crankcase due to the obvious creamy
white substance I find on the rockers, oil cap, and end of the dip stick.   A
while back someone told be this was probably due to my BD240 having a draft
tube and having to take in fresh air all the time.   But just the other day
someone suggested that it might be antifreeze leaking into the
compartment.

Wouldn't that mean that the engine is cracked somewhere between the coolant
channels and oil channels?

I was thinking I could test for leaks like that while changing my oil by
pressurizing the coolant (at the radiator, with the themostat out) and
watching for any coolant that might run out of the oil drain hole.  Does this
sound plausable?  Any suggestions?

-Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102  Grandpa's Farm Truck (Got the cattle gates too!)