Scout II windshield wipers

I posted this a couple of months ago but since there has been recent
discussion about windhsield wipers again I am reposting it for whomever may
benefit from it.  You can buy the ANCO wiper arm assemblies from your local
parts store they are NO.'s 41-02 and 41-03 and then you can purchase the
wiper blade assembly 25-12 to complete the installation.  This is a
relatively expensive way to do it but after you do it once then you can
simply buy replacement blades from ANCO and never have to worry about
making something fit or using parts from a j&?p or any other less worthy
vehicle.  Hope this helps

Aloha
Charlie McKenna
Waipahu  HI