Powder Coating Anyone?

IH all,

I just got my new Eastwood catalog (seems like I get one, once a month like
clockwork, along with JC Whitney, Northern, Harbor Freight), and they offer
a DIY powder coating kit.  ~150 for the kit and the powder packages run
about 12 bucks for the equivilant of 2 spray cans worth.  Lots of colors,
gloss, translucents, clears.  It looks real interesting.  Maybe for my
B-Day.  Hook up the electric box to the sprayer, spray, bake at 400 deg for
10 minutes.  If you can put it in an oven you can powder coat it.
Just thought I would pass it on.

Of course, no financial interest in any of this

Epp