Re: michigan

Dan, 	Thats how it is up here in rusty Michigan. Pretty much any decent
IH we run across has plates on it from out west. Of my personal
collection my 66 800 came from Idaho, the 79 SII from Alabama and the 64
pu from California. The others are so rusty it's obvious they are
natives. The upper peninsula has a little better selection especially
early scouts.
If one has never been to Michigan you should know that it sits on a salt
mine. They salt at will, even if there is a threat of ice. I had a 80
rhd scout that was so rusted you couldn't push the gas pedal without
moving the firewall also, thus unable to do anything but idle. The inner
fender was so rusted the battery was just held in by the cables.

Nick
66 800 restored
79 SII the glass bodyis getting there