Scout Traveler/Pickup for Sale

I am posting this for a good friend & customer. Reply directly to him
if you have any questions.

1966 1200 4X4 304, 4 speed, good condition, bed has had a slide in
camper most of its life so its very straight. 128K miles, asking
$1800

1978 Scout Traveler 4X4, 345, 4 sped, rallye gold with white top, I
think it has the rallye decals if I remember, loaded, 122K miles,
asking $1950. If I remember right, this Scout belonged to the fleet
manager of Frito Lay in California. Chuck bought it from him so he is
the second owner. The last time I saw it I thought it was a nice
Scout to have.

Contact Chuck Hoffman in Hood River, Oregon (65 miles east of
portland in the Columbia River Gorge) at 541-354-1065 anytime.

Tell him Scott Sent you!

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com