Engine rebuild question

Here it is.  I have just finished putting back my SD 220 after rebuilding and when I turned it over I got this real loud knock.  This knock is not noticeable...doesn't happen when I'm in idle only when in gear.

My old rings were in good shape so I didn't replace them.  Had a valve job done and the only other thing that I replaced other than the gaskets was the throwout bearing.  My main bearing and journals were in great shape so I believe that the engine was rebuild at least once before.  The pistons and cylinders also checked out.

Please help if you can.

Thanks in advance!

Art Mavrode
'53 R-110