CB Antennas

I'm starting to put together a CB FAQ for Scouts.. anyone have any real
ingenious ideas on mounting an antenna?

Mag-mount on the roof - duh
Gutter mount near the doors, or at the back above the liftgate
Mount that fits under the hood lip - hard to open hood

My '72 has a hole drilled in the hardtop, about center l/r and just a little
bit back from the windshield.. this works GREAT, but only when the hard top
is on..

Ball hitch (yuck)

I just thought of welding a small piece of flat or angle stock to the
windshield frame (the lip just above the glass), make it stick out an 1" or
so, and put a CB antenna *there*.. summer or winter duty.  Just have to run
the wire in some manner into the cabin.

Any other great ideas?  We discussed where to mount an antenna on a 'glass
Scout with Ceasar a while back (anywhere.. heh.. most likely vertically in
the end-cap or fenders).

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs