Re: Valves and asterisks

John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided> scribbled in the sand:

>>>When valves are gone, they're
>>>usually gone.
>>
>>Where do they go?

>They go to valve heaven unless they haven't been good valves, and I suspect
>most IH valves are pretty good.  On the other hand, if you follow Eastern
>thought, they are reincarnated as a particular kind of oil, Valvoline.

Or if you don't believe in reincarnation, they simply go out the exhaust!

John

jlandry@domain.elided           | "A fear of weapons is a
Conservative Libertarian      |  sign of retarded sexual
Life Member of the NRA        |  and emotional maturity."
WA Arms Collectors            |                          - Sigmund Freud
Capital City Rifle & Pistol   |                    "General Introduction
Commercial Helicopter - Inst. |                      to Psychoanalysis"