Re: ihc-digest V5 #92

<< Well my fellow scouters I can say that in the past 10 years that I have
been
 part of the IH world, I will miss it dearly.  I am afraid that I have become
 converted and recently bought a Jeep Scrambler!  :^(  I know it's a sin but,
 after countless trys to get a new IH I would be happy with, I found that us
 IH'ers are sometimes all to busy with life in general.  So it's with great
 sorrow I say good buy for now....so long and happy scout'n...

 Steve Tucker
 X-vice president Just Scout'n Around, KS
 Once owner:
 74 tera - 6 cil
 65 Scout 4 cil
 61 Scout 4 cil
 74 Scout II 6 cil
 73 Scout II 345
 77 SS II.......Thanks 4X4 Power I always wanted to be in a mag!!!
  and a few others too.....

 PS:  Scout Anything less is just a car!... But if you have to drive a
 car....make it a Jeep!....Did I say that?????

 PSS: Rick, Scot...Thanks my friends! >>

Cover your eyes children... The demon may change forms! Why/to whom did you
sell all those Scouts? All for a $#&*%!@^ J**p???? Why???? Why???? Why????
They have c-channel frames. They are "cute"! Why???? Why???? Damn it, you
couldn't even get an old Kaiser-made J**P? At least they're not that bad. But
nooooooo, you had to buy a %#!@*& AMC, second only to Chrysler made J**Ps in
weakness?
Oh well, I guess we never will understand the actions of someone who converts
from IH to J**P!

[not that it really bothers me, its just that, if I ever run into a J**P owner
who used to own an IH, what mark will I have that will keep me from troding on
him (and possibly running over him)]