roundup and compressors

<I think a compressor powered super soaker would do the trick.

OK, new event for the NW Binders Roundup. After the obstacle course, before
the sled pull, we'll do a "Soak-a-Scout" water fight!

Oh, and the other thing about compressors is that they only pump a little
spit of air for every time that pulley turns. Takes one heck of a lot of
little spits to fill up a tank, so rev it up and get going....
Merry Family-mas (for all you non- or in-active christians who understand
that it's Thanksgiving with presents)
Andy