Request_for_quotation

Att. Sales / Export Department

Re: Request for quotation

A RFQ for products which, to the best of our knowledge are similar to
those offered by you ,was placed with us by one of our clients.

We are a  world wide sourcing firm and we are paid by our clients to
find them suitable suppliers .

To you ,our service is totally free of charge !!!

The information we will get from you will not only be immediately sent
to this particular client but also to all other clients looking for
similar products .

To define and advise us  the  products you are interested to export
and/or to get more information about us and our FREE  SERVICE , please
use our Internet interface at: http://www.thebol.com

Best Regards

theBOL - Purchasing Department