(fwd) Re: Yugo Door Seals

Forwarded at the request of Bill Thebert.  Please reply directly to him at the
address indicated...

On Wed, 24 Dec 1997 15:39:31 -0700, "Bill Thebert"
<bthebert@domain.elided> was secretly taped by Internet Security as
saying:

I originated the "Yugo Door Seals in a Scout" rumor with a short piece I
wrote for the Binder Bunch News on 3/16/92.  I cited Phil Coonrod (IH
recycler) as my source for this tidbit.  Phil was sharing a yard at the
time with another recycler who did nothing but imports.  I did NOT,
however, independently verify this information, and I personally know of no
one who has.

This was a journalistic lapse on my part, in the very first issue of my
tenure as Editor of the Binder Bunch News.  I hope that anyone who is
chiming in on this thread is speaking from first-hand knowledge and
experience, and not merely repeating unverified rumor.

Sincerely,

Bill Thebert