shackel reversal and caster.

This reminded me...

Has anyone looked closely at the pictures or in person at #852
racing terra owned and raced by on of the Ismail brothers?
Look at those pictures. Those springs eyes in the front look significantly
higher than the rear eyes for the front leaves.
Are either one of them on IHCD? I'm sure thay'd know about
level springs.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

snip!