Stuff

Hi All!
 Here I sit doing my TomM impression.On the RHD postal Jeeps,Did they use
the Saginaw steering box?Do all Saginaw steering boxes use the 3 bolt mnt?

On rear disc brakes,Wilwood company makes a kit #140-2274,the spacers on
the two piece caliper mount brackets may need to be changed.Retail is
$883.12 big bucks!Wilwood also sells a 4piston caliper that might b a good
upgrade for the front brakes the price on that caliper is $122.01 ea.
The D44 housing has what is called a"big ford" mount on it.

On the subject of the reverse shackle I e-mailed Willy Worthy and he said
that you do not have to use the tall front mounts or have the spring eyes
level if you"address the caster problem correctly".I have asked his
permission to post his e-mail and will do so as soon as I hear back from
him.

                Sitting at work with my mind wandering
                    Dennis
                    75II,345,727,ac