Tulare

What is the date of the Tulare event?

I too have a rope story, but not like the latest one.  I was changing valve
springs using the rope trick.  On the last valve, I managed to get a knot
tied in the rope in the cylinder, but I was only using 1/4" nylon rope.
Luckily the knot was at the very end of the rope.  I figured what the hell,
nylon burn/melts.  If I have to pull the head it was going to be for burned
valve.  Put the plugs in an fired it up.  No more rope.  Never did have a
problem.

Mike - give some people enough rope and......