brakes

With all the talk about brakes I figured it was my turn. Don't pry on
the drum if your adjuster is froze. You will warp the drum easily. I
tried some Ford drums on my 80, they are too wide. The scout drums are
sort of dished in and the Ford is the opposite. The front pads and
retainers are the same, but the caliper is threaded for a different
sized fitting, otherwise they are identical. I am not sure if this all
scouts, but this is my experience on a 80 traveler.

Nick