IH trucks for sale in northern Illinois.

1960 International utility panel truck,2 spd. rearend,exterior/interior
cabinets, super low,low mileage,
mostly stored,1700 obo. 1-815-645-2764 Oregon,Illinois.   Has light to
medium duty frontend,eggcrate grill,
stacked headlights,with integral square van body,large split flat glass
windshield with either corner windows,
ie.body wider than cowl or vent windows in front of door glass.
white,appears in good shape in photo.
Nice flat utility type panels on outside.If I had spare change it would be
mine.Make a great vender vehichle.
Oregon,ILL. is two hour west of Chicago on Rt.64,or one hour from me in
Hinckley,ILL.

 1962 International Scout AWD pickup,4cyl,37000 mi.,mechanically good,white
over red,
2000 obo. 1-815-539-7825,Mendota,ILLinois. picture looks plain but
decent,can not tell if theres rust.
Mendota is about 30 min. from me.

Robert H. Kunz,Hinckley ILL.
1952 pickup totaly dissasembled.
1954 pickup some parts the rest rust.
1964 Scout 80 future project stored in aunts barn.
1964 C1500 Great cab,no body,also future project.
1970 1100D stepside pickup,345,4spd. daily driver.
1963 4dr,Gallaxie 500,wifes daily driver.
1963 cub cadet,7hp,3spd,hi/lo trans.summer transportation.