Re: ihc-digest V5 #74

Regarding 800 factory jacks

	I think I had/have one. When I got my 800 I found it under the
seat (drivers). It looks pretty old, my dad is a Model T freak and the
jack looked to be maybe one step above the original he has for his 1926
touring car. I don't have a crank for it and the outside of the jack is in
very good condition, but i have a feeling the inside is pretty rusted up.
I'll be at his house this weekend and I'll look for it. I'm preety sure
it's still there, I'll post a better description if I find it.

Regards,

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az