Rob's 2.5" exhaust

Rob,
	I've got 2.5" daul exhaust from the headers all the way back.  I was
able to squeeze the 2.5" pipe between the frame and the t-case with out
sqeezing it.  I did make up patterns out of brake line so I could have a
guy custom bend the pipes to the exact shape I required, but it retained
the 2.5".  It obviously depends on your setup, but it worked for me.
Layda,
Tark '77 Terra 345/T19/D20
  Hooker super comps(they suck, bought 'em when I was young and stupid ;),
waiting for them to rot out so I can get a set of Stan's) 2.5" dual from
collectors right out through a pair of Thrush turbos mufflers.