Single point turns

Well, I just got my drivers licence. Maybe two or three months. Me and
four buddies of mine were in dad's old 78 ford Fairmont station wagon.
We came out of McDonalds and saw two women in a red Fiarro. (Why do all
bad experiances involve woman?) They waved at us as they were getting
into thier car so one of my 'buddies' says "follow them, follow them".
Well, we start following them down this road pretty fast, 60-65. Well I
had the opportunity to pass them so I did. once in front we came up on a
traffic light. The girls put on their rght hand turn signal, so my
buddies are yelling at me to turn in front of them. Well as the light
turned green I punch it (note: 200 6-cyl AT) and turn right. At this
point and to this day I don't know what happened. It was a dry night
with no puddles or anything. As I turned the corner something happened.
I felt the car start to spin! I was completely lost as to where I was.
(It was dark) There were ditches on both sides of the road. My buddies
are all screaming "WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEE" in my ear. I hit the brake
and the car shuddered to a stop in the other lane of the street we were
turning down facing the right way at the traffic light. It looked like
we planned it! I of course knew what I was doing at all times. I think
the ladies were impressed with my driving skills!

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.