Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!

This weekend I found one of the toy sets that contain the Travelall
toy. I think you should be able to find them at any store that has
the word "Mart" in it or any other chain.
The sets are called Micro Minatures or Micro Machines, and the set
you want is #37 campers. I had to pay the princly sum of $3.99.
The travelall is about a inch long. It is modeled off of a "D" line
1969-1970 and the one I got was green. It also comes with a person,
bear, Ford Explorer (to start the camp fire with) and a travel
trailer. Precision isn't one of the strong points. If you compare the
travelall trailer with the Travelall, the TA could fit inside it. I
guess that if it was scaled up, it would make the travel trailer
about 60 feet long and 15 feet wide, well within the towing capabilities
of the Travelall. :-)

-Scott

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com