Re: amc motors

yes the rumors are true, i am going to shove an amc 360 in the place of my
258, but i am not going to start this project until at least january.
hey, i need to wait for my finacial aid to come in for the next, and last
semester.  when i get around to doing this i will let you folks in on the
details.  as far as motor mounts go, i read somewhere that the passenger
side mount needs to be changed.............i will verify when i tear into
mine.  happy scoutin..........

spencer