Re prototype scout

Howard,
   The line set ticket code is 050089650a for the 24 J emmer W/ jt col.
There is no number opposite the prototype line but there is a number
below it, it is 3734394. I don't have power steering in the truck
though.
Tom, You said the output shaft on the steering column needed to be
changed. is thah the part from the firewall to the first joint? I was
just looking at both of them and the columns have two joints. The power
steering has a U-type joint and a rag joint, and the manual has a U-type
and a slip pin closed knuckle type joint. Are you telling me the shaft
before the first joint is different splined?

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
1979 International Scout EXR                              (Extreme Rust)
Have a Happy Holiday and a Safe New Year.