Re more questions again

> 3. Will a power steering box drop right in?

I had a manual steering box in my 73. The power steering box dod drop
straight in. Just make sure you have *all* the parts to make the upgrade
smooth. let's see..... Power steering gearbox.....Power steering
pump.......Bracket for the pump including the three bolts, the *spacer*
(very important) and the adjusting arm......a good rag joint and
connecting rod......pully to go on the crankshaft......belt to drive the
pump...........new lines from the pump to the gearbox.......A lot of
steering fluid..... I think that is about it. It took me a couple of
hours.

 > 4. How about the power booster for the brakes?

Is yours drums on the front?

  > 5. This is the 3rd Scout II I've bought. Does anyone have the
original jack thet was located in the engine compartment? ThreeScouts no
jack in any of them.

I have the original jack. What do you want to know?

Bryan