RE: Alternator problem

Don't run over 63A alternators on the stock wiring. However, since you're
looking at one that's one-wire, you'll be safe IF you run a new wire from
it down to your starter. If you hook up the old "big" wire, you'll cook your
wiring or the plug at your firewall. You loose your ammeter by doing this,
but it can't deal with a 100A alt anyway. Hook up a voltmeter to watch the
status of your charging system. gee...how do I know that ...hehehe

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA...