Master Cylinder leaks

Tom wrote:
<clip>
Anyhow.. it now appears the master cylinder is leaking (interesting note:

it was replaced the day before I bought the Scout).  It's not leaking
where I would expect it to (output tubes, or the prop valve), but it
appears to be leaking at the top.. between the tightly clamped "lid" and
the main m/c unit.
<clip>

I've had the same problem. In my case, it appears that the master
cylinder leaks between the two circuits. The back half (nearer to the
vacuum booster) runs low and the front half overflows. Gotta keep on it
or when the back half runs out, air gets in the system

Ken