wiper news!

I just spoke with Bob at New Port Engineering and he has been working on a
system for early Scouts. The project has stalled temporarily while he
finishes year end committments and other stuff. He has asked me to send him
a spare vac motor and some photos. He also wants som names and addresses
for advertising. So anybody who would like to send me names and addresses
of Scout newsletters, magazines, etc I'll forward them on to him with the
photos and the vacuum motor.

Thanks

If this works I'll have to figure out how to get heat next!